HEALTHY KIDS SMART KIDS PROGRAM
Our Mission is to ignite a common sense revolution in healthy lifestyle choices for people everywhere We intend to motivate and energize organizations and communities to help members and employees attain higher levels of wellness through education and wellness friendly environments. We strive to inspire passion within individuals and families to embrace and integrate quality nutrition and exercise as integral parts of their daily lives.
OUR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Ennovy, Inc, a for profit wellness behavior management firm that provides:
• Nutrition, Fitness, and Wellness Training
• Comprehensive Wellness Assessments (wellness attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors)
• Nutrition and Fitness Environmental Scans (facilities, services, and support)
• “Client-centric” Wellness Awareness Campaigns
• Wellness Consultation and Project Management
• Wellness education and promotional material and program management tools
In August 1999, Dr. Yvonne Sanders-Butler created the first Sugar Free Zone program in the Unite States, which later became known as the Healthy Kids, Smart Kids program in a “Sugar Free Zone” to fight childhood obesity. It targeted nutrition, physical activity and curriculum integration. The nationally recognized Healthy Kids, Smart Kids Program (HKSK) is a proactive initiative to reduce childhood obesity and the associated health risks in schools.
mission & vision
No need is too small and no voice is too quiet to be heard. We will devote the time and energy necessary to educate, advocate and feed.